July 2, 2014

Diaries of A Bargainista: Floral Printed

Top Lauren Conrad Kohls / Crops Target / Wedges Madden Girl DSW 
This is really my standard attire these days, crops and a tank top (not heels, usually flippy floppies)...  I like to refer to it as my "momrobe".  Really though, this is ONLY my standard attire when I have to go in public.  If I'm not going in public then it's yoga pants/shorts and a workout top.  Wearing pants with an elastic waist is an absolute necessity.  Especially with those last 5 lbs of pregnancy weight sagging off my body!

For some reason I'm finding myself at a blank right now and not knowing what to write.... Instead of blabbing on and on about absolutely nothing, I'm just going to let me one lame photo do the talking for today...







1 comment:

  1. Aw that top is so pretty! of course it's by Lauren Conrad, i love her stuff! Cute outfit!
    XO Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...