April 15, 2013

Monday Musings


Every single Monday morning I wake up and have an internal battle with myself as to whether or not I'm going to wake up and go to work.  Needless to say I have NEVER called in sick on a Monday morning and I've only called in sick once in the past 2 1/2 years, I know I'm a loser... Whateves..

This weekend I posted a picture of myself with short hair on Facebook just to get everyone's reaction.  Everyone actually thought I cut my hair, but I just had it tucked and pinned under. What do you think long or short???

Okay, I just realized I broke my own cardinal rule of blogging, I just posted on Friday that I don't like it when people post pics from Instagram to their blog.  Oh well, I'm lazy I'm doing it, Shame on myself!!!

So this might just look like a pile of junk, but my mom and I are the GARAGE SALE QUEENS! I told my mom this weekend that I think we are addicted to bargains!  This little bar I have (under all the other stuff) was only 40 bucks, I negotiated  HAGGLED them down from$50! It's now nicely placed in our backyard and is open for business!! My mom also got a weedeater for $15 and that wicker loveseat for $15 too!

It's VERY interesting going to garage sales... So many of the men were selling their wives stuff and would tell us "My wife is going to kill me when she finds out how much I sold this for". The wicker loveseat was sold by a woman's  husband who grabbed it out of the backyard to sell after she left. OUCH!


Last, but not least I was forcing my mom to take pictures of me and I noticed this really fat girl in the reflection, SERIOUSLY, WHO IS THAT???? Is this really what my other side looks like when I'm posing?


Time to start watching all my Monday night trash TV shows!

If you haven't already, follow me on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it short! Very flatting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... That giant mirror. Where did you get it!? Gimme gimme!
    PS you're not fat! Don't be cray...

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower - found you through your link up. Just have to say I am pretty much diggin your sarcasm and wit. I just read your post on How to get Ready in 15 min....cracking up!

    Looking forward to reading more....

    Candida :)
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you're pointing ew at! I see no "ew"
    LOVE the short hair! Im super tempted to chop mine off too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...