July 19, 2012

Friday Faves


FAVORITE NEW BEAUTY PRODUCT
For those of you that read my blog regularly you know that I love a good bargain  - ELF Mineral Booster Kit $5 and elf Matte Lip Color $3, both are incredible!  Can someone please remind me why I used to spend $50 on this stuff at Sephora??

BEST FAVORITE BARGAIN
Steve Madden Sunglasses from Ross, they still had the original tag $36 and I bought them for $9.99!

FAVORITE SNACK
I gotta get my Snack on!  Really I would prefer a Margarita with Chips and Queso {maybe after 5:00,}, but I'm referring to an afternoon snack at work.


FAVORITE RANDOM FINDING
Thanks Google!

FAVORITE PINS
 Love you Katy Perry!
imgfave.com
Swoon-worthy living room!
gettingitswoonworthy.blogspot.com
Love this manicure!
pin4fun8101.blogspot.com
Love e-cards!  And PS - this NEVER HAPPENS!
mfs.piccsy.com
I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Bargain Blonde for Friday Faves - check out her blog and everyone else linking-up!
 

Have a Great Weekend everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Seriously, if I have like a huge presentation or something to give I totally match my bra and underwear and it's instantly a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew Elf cosmetics were such a bargain! I love those Special K chips.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Enter My Giveway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love a great bargain! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good bargain - Ross can be a great bargain place if you have the time to really go through everything.
    New follower - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Special K chips look like the bomb.com! Guess I'll add those to my grocery list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for $10 sunglasses!! And that e.l.f. stuff looks good too. Have a wonderful weekend, Alisa!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love E.L.F products, there such a great find!

    Brittney @ The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hearing so much about E.L.F. products... I am so behind, going to check them out now!:)

    LOVE your favorites... what great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these things! definitely think im gonna have to try some of this ELF stuff ..esp since im totally a lost cause when it comes to makeup, it would be great to practice with great makeup that's cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The underwear thing... so true! and I absolutely love the dotted nails :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get the elf powder asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Following you now too! :)

    and I Iove elf products. I have a nars blush/bronzer combo and the elf one. There's a huge price difference and I use the elf waaay more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clearly love me some elf so this makes me happy! Def loving all your bargain finds! We may be the same person. FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...