I haven't been blogging so what in the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks have I been doing? ONE SIMPLE WORD: SLEEPING!!!
You would think I would be spending all my time crafting, laying in the sun, trying new recipes, planning for baby... nope none of it! Just sitting on the couch watching TV, playing Candy Crush and drifting in and out of mini cat naps..
My brain runs about a million miles a minute thinking about all the thing I SHOULD be doing, but I just can't motivate myself to do it. About every 30 minutes I have to get up and go to the bathroom which is super annoying because it cuts into my aforementioned TV and Candy Crush time.
Sleeping is my best friend right now, I know this, I'm aware of it and I'm TERRIFIED of losing it. Every since I was a teenager I've been able to sleep 12-13 hour nights. Knowing that 12-13 hours of sleep will soon be the amount I have in 2 - 3 nights is seriously scary! When I'm running on little to no sleep I'm incapable of acting like a human being... Kinda like this...
I know I'm pretty late to the game in talking about Miley, but seriously... WTF is that girl on? I was so disturbed watching her and that foam finger gyrate all over the stage! Regardless, it was entertaining and people gave her the attention she wanted so I guess it was a win-win for her!
Back on another note I actually got motivated to do a miniature craft project tonight. We painted the nursery this weekend and realized we couldn't put the UGLY switch plate covers back on. So naturally I googled some images and found custom ones on Etsy for $16!!! WHATTT?? No thank you! Being the bargainista that I am I decided to craft my own for 59 cents (cost of scrapbook paper, I already had everything else),
What you Need:
- 1 UGLY switch plate cover
- 1 piece of scrapbook paper
- Exacto Knife (I almost spelled it Nife, PREGNANCY BRAIN)
- Mod Podge
- Cut scrapbook paper about 1/2 inch larger than switch plate.
- Place mod podge on the back of scrapbook paper and secure to switch plate.
- Fold in the corners like you are folding a present and use mod podge to stick them down.
- Using the exacto knife cut a small square in the area that the light switch will be and use mod podge to glue it down.
- Flip over and mod podge the front.
- Let Dry.
- Install (haven't gotten to this part yet, will share pictures once I do...)
|The Kitties were exhausted from helping me!!|
Well, I have now blogged 2 days in a row, I'm exhausted! Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!