September 5, 2013

DIY: Closet Size Separators


I have no idea what these things are actually called, but they are hangers you put in your baby's closet to separate all the different sizes.

My college roomie just so happens to also be pregnant too and we decided to make these together! Lunch, shopping, crafting and eating Nothing Bundt Cakes made for the perfect Saturday afternoon.  The baby has been craving lemon! Speaking of which I kind of want one right about now...

Ask me last summer what I would have been doing on a Saturday afternoon and it would have been 100% different! Sipping cocktails and soaking up the sun in a bikini! This summer was nothing like that, but it was still enjoyable just in a different non-drunk kinda way...

What you need:
  • Wooden Hangers from Hobby Lobby
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Wooden Animals also from Hobby Lobby in the craft section
  • Paint Pen
  • Hot Glue
  • Ribbon (to hang on the rod)
 Instructions:
  1. Paint Hangers, at least 2 coats!  We were impatient waiting so we had to eat some bundt cake in between drying
  2. Hot Glue Animals to the Hangers
  3. Write # of months above the animals
  4. Loop ribbon through the top of the hangers and hang on the closet rod.  Like the last post I haven't quite gotten to the last step here, but it should be really easy!  We are still getting the closet ready, so once it is I will post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...