March 27, 2013

Diaries of A Bargainista: It's Almost Spring!







Top: Target $19.99 // Crops: Ann Taylor Loft (last year) $12.99 // Necklace: Sam Moon $8.99 // Shoes: Store in NYC $49.99

We've had some spring weather in TX along with some really cold weather this week!  I woke up the other morning with ice on my windshield!  What the heck Texas?? I'm ready for spring.  i think if I wear this necklace as much as possible that it will make me feel even more Springy!!

Have you been to Sam Moon lately?  Most of their jewelry looks EXACTLY like the stuff they sell in Francesca's for a tenth of the price.  They even have an online store now, check it out!  www.sammoon.com

Now it's time for you ladies to link up your outfit of the week!

Linking up with Shanna, Style Elixir and Pleated Poppy

A few rules for our linkup!
Follow Me and Sarah Via GFC
Link Up ANY Outfit post {please link directly to your post, not homepage}
Link back to our blogs or use the button below 

button

19 comments:

  1. This peplum top looks fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish spring would decide to stick around the Ohio parts. It's been snowy and cold. Not cool. That peplum top looks so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. Gorgeous, the peplum with the red pants, perfect. Don't forget about my link up tomorrow. HOpe you can join me.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Spring outfit! Loving your top and pants!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of your pants paired with the stripes! So cute, also love how the necklace bring the two together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great necklace paired with that peplum top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you styled that top. I've been eyeing those tops at Target and elsewhere but haven't found a good jean to go with. I LOVE the cropped pant look. Sooo super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! I am just starting to really like the peplum tops and this outfit is has helped me with the decision I like them. So cute. you really cant go wrong with black, white, and red.

    XoXo,
    Nicole

    http://www.nicole-kelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is really good)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted that top in black, waited too long and now they don't have my size. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this look. Those bright pants are gorgeous. And peplum top is amazing, and I'm sure can be styled an endless number of ways.

    I'd love for you to stop by and enter my latest shopping spree giveaway!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi new follower here! Loving this fashion link up.

    Whitney

    www.missmamame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! I tried on that peplum top at Target and I had such high hopes! I have a strangely long torso and it just didn't look right :( I love the way it looks on you though - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh girl, i'd KILL for your hair!! so beautiful!

    cute outfit- love the pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm doing a link up this Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite spring trend. Woudl love it if you joined. I'm also giving away a $300 gift card to Gap. Check it out.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice outfit!

    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hair, you look cute here....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...