February 13, 2013

Diaries of A Bargainista


This jacket was a cool 30 Bucks from one of my faves H&M // Polka Dot Top: H&M $12 // Pants: Marshalls $15

In Other Random News, if you need some ideas on what to Buy your man for Valentine's Day Check out my Girl Venus's Blog, TRUST ME she will give you a laugh!! Here's a little Sneak Peek:



Linking up with Shanna, I am Pisces Rolled Up Pretty, Style Elixir and Pleated Poppy


A few little rules for our linkup!
Follow Me and Sarah Via GFC
Link Up ANY Outfit post {please link directly to your post, not homepage}
Link back to our blogs or use the button below 

button

Now It's Time for you to Link-Up!!!

9 comments:

  1. That´s such agorgeous yellow jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour on that jacket. Sometimes you can score great items at H&M.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal on the jacket! You can never go wrong with a classy blazer.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! I need to get some fun colored blazers for work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're wearing one of my favorite colors: mustard. You look wonderful in it!
    Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've joined the (link-up) party and am following you now via GFC! I hope you'll have a chance to swing by my blog again sometime :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color on you, thank you for hosting the party :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...