I did some Garage Saling this weekend with my in-laws. How I can drag my lazy butt out of bed at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday is beyond me! I don't even wake up that early to go to work! I guess if it involves shopping and bargains, then I'll do whatever it takes!
Some of you might think that going to garage sales is disgusting and white trash! I know I used to think this too! It really depends on the area that you're garage saling in. We usually hit-up the higher-end neighborhoods and can find some really great deals, even brand new stuff for dirt cheap!
I found a TON of goodies - you should take a guess at how much I spent on all of this stuff before scrolling to the bottom. Also not pictured is a 6 pack of Adidas socks, 2 2-packs of Adidas Socks another stocking hat and a gigantic picture frame (Not quite sure what I'm going to do with that yet.
- Adidas 4 Stocking Hats, 10 pairs of socks (Brand New - totaling over $100): $20
- Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake Sign: $2
- Paper Towel Holder (going to use for bracelets): $2
- Glass Candle Stick: $1
- Yankee Candle Potpourri: $2
- Pumpkins and leaf: $3
- Fake Fruit: $1
- Hand Soap Dispenser (Brand New from Bed Bath & Beyond Originally $16.99) - $5
- Weird Cat Toy for my kitties - $1
- Giant Picture Frame (pinterest will help me find something to do with this): $2
- Clock (my favorite purchase, has a tag of $119) - $5
Total for ALL ITEMS: $44.00
Now if that's not a steal of a deal, I don't know what is!! What do you think about my bargain finds?