August 9, 2012

Don't Be a FAT B*ISCH!!


Good News: I went to the gym 3 times last week like I had planned, CHECK!

Bad News: I gained 3 4 lbs – I usually gain when I first start working out, so I’m OKAY with this {It’s either from working out or the pizza, breadsticks and candy I ate over the weekend, whoopsies}

I’m starting to remember all the reasons why I loved working out:
  • Love how I feel after working out
  • Love the smell of the gym (kinda weird)
  • Love the excitement of everyone in the classes
  • Most of all I Love not being a FAT B*ISCH!
Alisa’s Rules for going to the gym:
-         Please wear a sports bra, a tank top with a built-in bra doesn’t count when you have  Double D Boobies {If you look like Donna from Bachelor Pad, pic here, double bra it}
-         Please wear a shirt over your sports bra (unless you have a 6 pack), I know I’m being overly judgemental, but this can just be gross
-         Wear deodorant, this is NOT OPTIONAL
-         If you come in late to class, don’t stand in front of the front row. YOU’RE LATE go to the back of the class B*ISCH!


I want to get in a routine with working out, then I will try to eat healthier.  My version of eating healthier is eating one piece of pizza instead of 2, no really!

I don’t ever really diet.  It’s not my style… I want to make healthier choices for myself as a long term goal, not just diet diet diet for a few months to drop pounds fast and then quit and gain them back.  My goal is always to lead a healthier lifestyle. If I tried to go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and diet at the same time, I would wear myself out and give up!


Tip of the Week:
Swap a few Diet Cokes for lemon water.  

In an effort to drink more water, I'm adding fresh lemon to each glass, it makes it taste better and after I googled Lemon Water today found out it actually has health benefits - win win! Click Here for more info!

Via 

Linking up for this post:
All In My Twenties

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i busted up laughing at your boos and donna from the bachelor comment, and because that is true, she needs to hide those puppies up more. i think you shouldn't diet either make it a healthy lifestyle choice, eating moderately and exercise enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rules for going to the gym crack me up! They are so true!

    http://www.daisyraeboutique.com
    http://www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your rules for the gym - too funny! I agree - deodorant is NOT just an option and I HATE when late people go to the front of the class....so rude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA - love all your gym rules!!! I have to say - I agree with them all and I have one to add - don't be a creeper and stare at me while I am sweating like a pig, you nasty guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are funny!! Swap more of those sodas this week.. Those extra 4 pounds wil come right off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get an AMEN for the double bra? If your boobs are hitting you in the face you got a problem fix it? Im quiite busty myself but I strap these suckers down, they don't move, double bra all the way...and good expensive ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news! Youre already a skinny minnie and you are working out so good for YOU!!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    Thanks for linking up lady!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check out the lemon water thing! I'm challenging myself to ONLY drink water this week (besides happy hour tonight, of course) :/ We will see how that goes!

    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bawhaha. This made me LOL. Thanks for following my blog! I checked yours out, and LOVE it, so I am now following you back. :)

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...