September 15, 2014

DIY Yarn-Wrapped Bottles

If you have a few bottles of wine every now and then, you should have some empty bottles sitting around just asking to be DIY'd. There are only about a million and fifty different projects on Pinterest that you could do with wine bottles, but this is easy and cheap!



Supplies:
Empty Wine Bottles (I used a whiskey and a wine bottle)
Yarn
Elmers Glue
Flowers (Pre-made from Hobby Lobby)

Instructions:
All you do is run a line of glue down the side of the bottle and start wrapping.  Literally that's it! Easy-peasy/Lemon-Cheesie (what the heck does that even mean...)


What I like about this project is that it's so simple and you could do any color of yarn to make it more seasonal.  I'm thinking about doing some red and green yarn for christmas and maybe hanging some ornaments off the top.  I know, it's only September and I'm already talking about Christmas, but I'm excited!  Christmas is my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...