July 8, 2014

Why I Wish I Was A Baby

Taking care of a baby all day everyday has really got me thinking... This kid is really living the life, can't I just swap places with him for one day and he can take care of me?  Since that isn't possible I'm just going to imagine what it would be like if I was a baby....

Reasons I wish I was a Baby:
  1. There is no shame in farting in public, anytime/anyplace/anywhere - and people think it's cute instead of disgusting

  2. Cry whenever you feel like it and essentially have a "maid" to take care of your every beckoning call
  3. Have someone feed you at all hours of the day 
  4. No hangover after "drinking" all night long
  5. You get to wear onesies and it's totally appropriate... enough said
  6. Your muffin top can hang out and it's the cutest thing ever
  7. You get to play and nap all day everyday - who doesn't want to do this?
  8. You don't have to wake up to an alarm clock, ever!
  9. It's totally appropriate to hang out with drool on your chin 99% Of the Time
  10. Get your butt wiped with a soft towlette
Now, do you wish you were a baby too?

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget chubby, little thighs are cute and not gross! Plus people bring gifts whenever they see you and you get celebrated every month on the day you were born instead of once a year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...