October 6, 2013

26 Week Bumpdate



Size of Baby: 
2 Lbs. 2 ounces

Weight Gain: Slightly over 20lbs

Stretch Marks: Nada, I hear that it's hereditary and my mom and gma don't have them so hopefully I'm good

Maternity Clothes:  Everything Maternity except cardigans and jackets, I'm getting really sick of my clothes, but I'm excited that Fall is here so I can just wear leggings, boots and long shirts! Work, I still have to dress-up and it's the same black pants and boring shirts everyday... Oh well, only 3 more months and I'll be lounging with the baby in yoga pants every day!

Gender:  Boy - I'm 99.9% sure we have decided on the name too!

Movement:  All the time, kicking like a mad man

Sleep:  Good still.  I've been having trouble with itchy skin so I've been taking Benadryl at night (per my doc) and I've been sleeping like a baby.

Missing:  Nothing really

Loving:  The Nursery! We re-did a changing table (coming soon), just got the crib put together this weekend and we have the glider.  All the major pieces of furniture are done, we just have to decorate!

Craving:  Nothing specifically

Feeling: Tired every now and then, but nothing too bad yet.  Also been a maniac trying to get everything done before the third trimester because I know I will get really tired and not have the energy to do much other than go to work!

Looking Forward: I can't wait to get the nursery all decorated and finished!  It will be fun to see my vision come together.

Best Moment(s): Just being pregnant.  I'm really trying to enjoy every single second of it! 

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic girlfriend! Soak it up. Time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photo:) You are very pretty!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic. Glad you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, you look so cute! And I love your sweater. It definitely sounds like your pregnancy is going well. I'm glad!

    -Christina Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...