September 10, 2013

Project Nursery


I'm happy to say that the nursery is FINALLY coming along.  Right when I hit 20 weeks I started panicking that we ONLY had 20 weeks left! I know, I know, it sounds like a long time, but considering I have 5 baby showers, the Holidays ANDThird Trimester exhaustion I thought we better get started!!

The crib is on order and scheduled to arrive at the end of October!  I CAN NOT WAIT!!

I went shopping last weekend and bought the glider from Buy Buy Baby.  Thankfully they had them in inventory and it's already all set-up.

A little bit of Inspiration:


Here's what we've done so far:

  • Painted the Entire Room Gray (Behr Silver Sateen Home Depot)
  • Painted White stripes on one wall for an accent (Behr Snow Fall, Home Depot)
  • My husband and Father-In-Law installed crown molding (Home Depot)
  • Installed a New Light ($39.99 Lowes)


It might seem a little under-whelming to you, but we have already put a huge amount of work into this nursery and this is just the beginning!

I bought a dresser from a garage sale for 50 bucks and I'm planning on re-doing it for a changing table!

I can' wait to get more done and start decorating!  What do you think about it so far??

4 comments:

  1. I might need to copy that light! I was looking at Ikea but didn't really find anything that struck my fancy. We are doing grey and yellow with accents of navy and green for our little guy. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped walls!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that light and those walls! It's going to be the cutest nursery.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...