September 12, 2013

Did you Say Bargain?

As I mentioned earlier this week, I did a little shopping this weekend.  I mean what else is a girl to do when she's pregnant and it's 110 Degrees outside?  The thought of laying outside by a pool in a bikini sounds miserable!  If I'm at a pool I better have a drink in my hand, if I can't do that then I'm just gonna skip it all together!!

My mission on Sunday was to get new shoes form DSW and go home. I of course couldn't JUST go to DSW, I had to mosey on down to Old Navy!  They were having 25% Off Maternity clothes, 30% Off Baby clothes and I had a $10 Off $50 Purchase.  You really can't beat that. I told myself I need to stop buying clothes, but I just couldn't resist.  The instant gratification is just too satisfying!

When I got to the Maternity section and discovered they actually had some NEW STYLES I almost hyperventilated, not really,  but you get what I mean.  You see, new styles of maternity clothes are few and far between.  When I actually see something new in that section I HAVE to buy it!

Purple sweater with Sparkle Polka Dots - Only $15 
(I can't believe that I can barely see my feet, EEEKKK!!)


Stripe Sweater $17
I can't wait to wear this with leggings and riding boots this fall!


That's my lame attempt at fashion blogging for the week!

5 comments:

  1. I hit up the ON maternity sale too!! I got both of those tops only I got the white and sparkle top!! I have another order being delivered tomorrow from there!! Ha!!! That sale was too good to pass up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM BOTH! :)

    Love the deals you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I wish Old Navy around here carried maternity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love your new fashion finds. Hope you have a great weekend.

    XoXo,
    Nicole
    http://www.nicole-kelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! awesome deals! in our mall old navy is right by dsw too, i always have to hit both, you just can't not ;)

    carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...