April 18, 2013

90 Miles in 90 Days


Today I want to Publicly Shame myself for not working out.  There I said it, I’ve been slacking (like a lot)…  Last week I only went to the gym once and the week before I only went once, LOSER!



This week I’ve done better:
Tuesday: 1 hour Body Combat

Wednesday: 30 Minutes CX Worx (If you go to 24 hour, you should try this class, it was AWESOME) / Ran 1 mile on the treadmill AKA Dreadmill

Thursday: My plan is 1 hour of Body Combat, if someone tempts me with Happy Hour I’m sure I will do that instead...


By March 21st I had 32 miles, I totally beat my 30 miles in 30 days challenge and decided to challenge myself to 90 miles in 90 days. Now I’m realizing that was almost a MONTH ago, seriously where does the time go???

Here’s what I’ve done since then –
3/23 – 3.28 miles on treadmill
3/24 – 4 miles on treadmill
3/25 5 miles on treadmill
3/30 4.25 miles on treadmill
4/1 5 miles on treadmill
4/17 – 1 mile on treadmill

My total so far is 50 Miles!!! (Not as Bad as I thought)

I worked really hard in the beginning, then slacked and now I’m back on it, back on track for 90 miles in 90 days!  40 miles to go in the next 43 days, I can do this, because I don't want to feel like this anymore...

Via


3 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged!!! You are doing great. Everyone has hiccups along the road. Just get back up and giver'.!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing awesome! Don't get discouraged! We all have challenges and lose motivation, but you got back on track and that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can do 30 miles in 30 days. Which is technically the same as 90 in 90, but I'm likely to lose interest if I drag it out for 3 months lol.

    For me, the computer and t.v. and ice cream beckons me and I'll curl up in a ball and not leave the couch.

    The problems we have, right?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...