August 26, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats



I'm a huge fan of any recipe that has the ingredients Chocolate and Peanut Butter.  I'm taking it back to one of my childhood favorites, Rice Krispy Treats. I mean who doesn't like rice krispy treats?

Ingredients:
6 cups Rice Krispies
6 TBSP Butter (yes, I double this from the original Recipe)
4 cups OR 10 oz Bag of Mini Marshmallows
1/2 Cup Melted Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter

Directions:
Heat butter on the stove, once melted add marshmallows {Continuously stir so it doesn't burn}
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave 30 - 60 seconds
ADD Melted chocolate chips and Peanut Butter to the Marshmallow/Butter mixture
Once everything is combined, remove from heat and add Rice Krispies
Spray a 13X9 pan with Pam and press treats into pan
Let harden and ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. These look tasty. I also use way more butter than the recipe. It tastes so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...