November 19, 2013

My Baby Shower






























My first baby shower was more than I ever could have asked for!  My poor mom had gotten in a car wreck at the end of September and broke her knee and sternum.  We were going to cancel the shower and have it later in the year, but she decided not to.  Luckily she had been preparing for my shower for months, so she had already bought almost everything that she needed and had already planned all the food.

Luckily by the time the shower rolled around she was feeling much better, but still probably only at 70% or so and she still did an amazing job! She thought through every little detail and made it absolutely amazing.  I was so grateful for all  the gifts and everyone that took time out of their Saturday to come to my shower, it really meant alot to me!

Even though it really didn't look like it, I was exactly 28 weeks pregnant at my shower.  I think my tunic/dress did a good job of hiding the belly :) I really wasn't trying to hide it, it just ended up happening.  I bought the dress at Target in the junior section and just bought a size larger - worked like a charm!

I'm looking forward to Shower #2 on December 7th!!

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable party!
    I love the brownies & strawberries on skewers!
    You're due just a couple weeks before me :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuute! I love the whole theme. So nice. What is that 4Mom thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute shower! And you barely look pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures!!
    & Love reading your blog!!
    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is baby shower perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here http://milliemac05.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I'm loving it! Your baby shower photos are absolutely adorable and congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...