October 27, 2013

29 Week Bumpdate


Size of Baby: Butternut Squash, I'm guessing around 3 lbs at this point

Stretch Marks: None, thankfully! 

Maternity Clothes:  All Maternity, so glad the weather is finally cooling off, so I've been living in leggings, boots and big sweaters!  Makes it pretty easy!

Gender:  Sweet Baby Boy!  Name is decided on, but I'm not announcing officially yet!

Movement:  He is kicking all the time, I absolutely love feeling him kick and move all around my stomach!  My favorite part is seeing my belly move!

Sleep:  Still really good! Lately my hands have been falling asleep and that has been waking me up, but other than that good.  I googled it today and it sounds like it's Carpal Tunnel while pregnant and it goes away after you have the baby.  I had no idea how painful carpal tunnel is.  I was working on writing thank you notes and I had to stop because my hand hurt, makes me feel like I'm 100!

Missing:  Nothing!  I'm honestly not lying when I say that I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!

Loving:  Every single second of this pregnancy! You have to live life to the fullest and enjoy every second of it which is what I've been doing.  

Craving:  Gobstoppers, candy all candy anything sugar :)

Feeling: Great! I did however go to sleep at 6:30 one evening and slept until the next day - I felt fantastic the next day! I think I need to start going to bed earlier!

Looking Forward: Baby Shower #2 in the beginning of December.  Also looking forward to finishing the nursery. I basically have everything purchased, I just need to start hanging and decorating everything!

Best Moment(s): My first baby shower!  It was so much fun, I couldn't believe the generosity of all my friends and family!  Pictures coming soon :)


3 comments:

  1. I love it, too! You look fabulous girlfriend! I'm loving the cooler weather as well. I have my first shower tonight! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sooo cute!!! ps. love that mantel décor :)

    carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby boy!!! You are looking great! I just had a little boy back in July - it's so much fun!!! Best wishes!

    XOXO

    http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...