August 27, 2012

Arm Party/Jewelry Swap


Good Monday Morning everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I participated in a Jewelry Swap over at Life Of the Not so Ordinary Wife.  Anastasia sent me this  beautiful bracelet!
 
I was so excited when my Jewel of  a Gem came in the mail, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning!  This was so much fun participating in this swap!

So, here's what I received, it's the green bracelet!  I absolutely love it!




I lost the note that came with my bracelet, so whoever sent me this - please let me know so I can update my post :)

Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Aw, that's fun! I've never done one before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bracelet...I'm digging the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you the bracelet and I am so glad you liked it! I did not have any chunky necklaces so I thought this would be the next best thing!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bracelets!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my little heart sparkle! Thank you for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...